Infrared heat lamp 240v 1000w clear with reflector down one side to direct heat where required. This lamp has ceramic ends with leads and SK15s fork terminals.
- • Instant heat: full power within 1 second at switching on
- • Clean: no by product and no pollution emitted by Infrared lamps
- • Safe: heat shock resistant lamp thanks to its quartz envelop • Economical: more than 85% of the consumed energy is transmitted into infrared heat
- • Fully dimmable: Infrared lamps are accurately controllable (0% to 100%)
- • Possibility to put sensor: On/Off switches do not affect life time of Infrared lamps
- • Low maintenance: long life time of about 5 000 hours • Heat can be focused: Infrared lamps have the same optical properties as light, meaning that the heat can be directed by reflectors • Compact heat source: Infrared lamps have a narrow diameter